What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for the sole purpose of site improvements.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store. When you order from us, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, location, payment information such as payment agent details, transaction details. We use this information to service your account, verify your identity, process transactions, enhance our Services, manage our legal and operational affairs and answer any questions you may have. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
Your account automatically creates when your place an order. We will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 2 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
We accept payments through PayPal and STRIPE. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information. Same as with the STRIPE payment processing method.
Access to your personal information
You retain all rights to your Personal Information and can access it anytime. In addition, we take reasonable steps to allow you to correct or amend personal information that is shown to be inaccurate or incomplete. If you have an account on this site you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. We automatically delete expired accounts in line with our policies detailed above but if you wish for your account to be deleted sooner then contact us using the details below and we will expedite your request within thirty (30) days.