Kadence Custom Fonts
The Kadence Custom fonts plugin allows you to upload custom font files to your website or import fonts directly from Adobe Type Kit. To add a new custom font, go to your website’s dashboard, then Appearance > Kadence > Custom Fonts. on the “Add A New Custom Font”, and you will be prompted to specify the font family name font style, and upload the .woff and woff2 files of the font. You can also set the font weight, font style, and upload OTF, TTF, and/or SVG versions of the font for older browser support. Once you publish your new font, it will be available in your Kadence Theme and Block Settings. To import fonts from Adobe Type Kit, select “Adobe Type Kit” as the font type, enter your Adobe TypeKit Project ID, and publish the new custom font. The plugin will then import all the fonts and variations added to the Adobe Type Kit Project.
- Custom Font Upload:The plugin allows users to upload custom font files in various formats, including .ttf, .otf, .woff, and .woff2.
- Font Management:Users can view, delete, and edit font details such as font name, font weight, and font style.
- Font Display Settings:Users can set font display settings for their custom fonts, such as applying the custom font to the entire website or specific elements like headings, paragraphs, and buttons. The plugin also allows users to set font sizes, line heights, and letter spacing for each font.
- Font Preview:The plugin provides a font preview feature that allows users to see how their custom fonts will look on their website.
- Google Fonts Integration:Kadence Custom Fonts integrates with Google Fonts, which means users can easily add Google Fonts to their website.
- Font Fallbacks:The plugin allows users to set font fallbacks for their custom fonts. Font fallbacks are alternative fonts that will be used if the custom font is not available on the user’s device.
- Coding Knowledge Not Required:The plugin is user-friendly and easy to use, even for those with minimal technical experience. Users can access the plugin through the WordPress dashboard and make changes with just a few clicks.
- Web Font Files:Users can upload any webfont file, including those from Google Fonts, and the plugin will take care of the rest. Users can also generate webfont files from a single font file by using third-party resources.
The Kadence Custom Font plugin is a powerful tool for website owners want to add customs to their WordPress websites. It provides an easy-to-use interface for uploading and managing customs, and allows to set font display settings, font sizes, line heights, and letter spacing for each font. The plugin also supports font subsets, which means can upload only the characters they need to reduce size, and integrates with Google Font. Additionally, the plugin allows users to set font fallbacks for their custom fonts and provides a font preview feature. Overall, the Kadence Custom Fonts plugin is a useful tool for website owners who want to add custom fonts to their website for branding, design flexibility, and improved website performance.