Newsletter Amazon SES Addon
The Newsletter Amazon SES Addon is a feature or extension of the Newsletter plugin that allows users to integrate the plugin with the Amazon Simple Email Service (SES) using the Newsletter API 2. This addon enables users to send email campaigns through Amazon SES, which is a cloud-based email sending service designed to help digital marketers and application developers send marketing, notification, and transactional emails. The Newsletter Amazon SES Addon provides a more complete and flexible integration with Amazon SES than the previous API version 1, and it is recommended for users who want to optimize their email sending strategies and improve email deliverability.
- Easy integration with the Newsletter plugin
- Ability to send emails Amazon SES’s SMTP interface or API
- Automatic bounce handling to remove bounced emails from your sending list
- Support for Bring Your Own IP (BYOIP) to use a range of IP addresses that you already own
- Industry-standard authentication mechanisms, including Domain Keys Identified Mail (DKIM), Sender Policy Framework (SPF), and Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting and Conformance (DMARC)
- Ability to connect an Amazon SES SMTP endpoint to a virtual private cloud (VPC) through a VPC endpoint powered by AWS PrivateLink
- Reputation dashboard to track issues that could impact the delivery of your emails
- Ability to capture information about the entire email response funnel, including the numbers of sends, deliveries, opens, clicks, bounces, complaints, and rejections
- Ability to store sending data in an Amazon S3 bucket or an Amazon Redshift database, send to Amazon SNS for real-time notifications, or analyze using Amazon Kinesis Analytics.
Overall, the Newsletter Amazon SES Addon provides a robust and reliable solution for sending email campaigns from your WordPress site using Amazon SES.