Newsletter Mailgun addon
The Mailgun Addon an integration for the Newsletter plugin in WordPress that utilizes the Mailgun email delivery service. This integration includes features such as bounce detection and a daily list cleaning process which marks unreachable emails “bounced” to prevent further contact and conserve resources. Mailgun works with domains and requires domain activation and verification. Once the domain is set up and verified, the Mailgun API key can be retrieved and used to configure the Mailgun Addon in the admin side of the blog. It is important to note that sender addresses must use the same domain as the verified Mailgun domain. Mailgun also offers the option to use a Europe-based data center for those who need to comply with the GDPR directive.
- SMTP email relay service: Mailgun allows you to send transactional emails through their API or via SMTP, and includes tracking, bouncing, receiving of incoming emails, and other features.
- Domain verification: To use Mailgun with the Newsletter plugin, you need to add and verify a domain in Mailgun. The plugin provides instructions on how to do this.
- Mailgun API configuration: After verifying your domain, you can configure the Mailgun API under Newsletter > Configuration > General. You will need to enter your Mailgun API key, verified Mailgun domain, and select the appropriate Mailgun region. You can also enable email validation and verify your API key.
- Test email settings: After saving your Mailgun API settings, you can test your email settings by sending a test email to your own email address.
- Automated newsletter scheduling: The Newsletter plugin allows you to create and send automated newsletters according to your needs, including daily, weekly, monthly, or on a specific date. You can also set different contents and schedules for each channel.
- Audience segmentation: The plugin allows you to send newsletters to everyone or just to a selected audience by using lists. You can also segment your subscribers base by behavior from different campaigns.
- Reports Addon: The plugin includes a Reports Addon that allows you to track the total audience reached, opens, clicks, and errors. You can also retarget subscribers by action and inaction, and see details to the single subscriber and links clicked.
- Autoresponder: The plugin includes an Autoresponder feature that allows you to create unlimited email series to follow up with subscribers. You can create welcome email series, track sales of a specific product, and create courses by email with an unlimited number of lessons.
- WooCommerce Integration: The plugin integrates with WooCommerce, the ultra-popular e-commerce plugin for WordPress, to automatically turn customers into subscribers and let the conversation start. You can also assign every customer to a specific list according to the kind of product he’s buying or the category it belongs to.
- Form integration: The plugin integrates with popular form making plugins such as CF7, Ninja Forms, Elementor, Gravity Forms, WP Forms, and Fluid Forms. You can build one or more forms with your preferred tool and activate the connection with Newsletter to map the form fields to the subscribers’ fields.
- External mail delivery service integration: The plugin integrates with external mail delivery services such as Amazon SES, Sendgrid, Mailjet, Mailgun, ElasticEmail, Sparkpost, Sendinblue, Mailersend, and any generic SMTP. This allows you to send your campaigns without worrying about server limits and deliverability issues.
- Composer for Newsletter: The plugin includes a Composer for Newsletter that allows you to easily build your templates choosing from 20+ different blocks. Every block comes with its specific options box that lets you change all the visual aspects like colors, sizes, and more.
- Easy Digital Downloads Integration: The plugin integrates with Easy Digital Downloads, the most used digital files e-commerce plugin for WordPress, to automatically turn customers into subscribers and let the conversation start. You can also assign every customer to a specific list according to the kind of product he’s buying or the category it belongs to.
- Google Analytics addon: The plugin includes a Google Analytics addon that enables the GA campaign tracking by adding the GA tracking parameters to all links in your newsletter. You can pair your paid links campaign with your mail marketing campaign.
- The Events Calendar plugin integration: The plugin integrates with The Events Calendar plugin to add your next events to your newsletters. You can add all the main infos of your event in any newsletter, with a beautiful customizable layout.